Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mrs. Dailey's Birthday Bash

Hi sweet friends! I am linking up with my sweet friend from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom for her birthday celebration!!! LOTS of bloggers have linked up to offer products for $1. The celebration lasts till the 18th so happy shopping!!


I put my newest product on sale for $1. It's my Party for a "Purr"pose service learning activity. What is a Party for a "Purr"pose you ask? It is a way to involve your students in giving back this holiday season to local animals in need. I am throwing a party the last day before Thanksgiving break for my kiddos to make dog and cat toys for the animals at my local animal shelter. {I will be blogging more about it later today.} This product includes an editable letter for you to edit and have your own party! It also includes cute posters to display on your donation boxes. Check it out HERE!!!



Happy Sunday friends!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment